Have you ever had the love to build a drone or to build a robotic toy car? If yes then you finally found a solution. This course will give you the basic understanding from which can now skyrocket yourself to a master or a pro-level.
This course includes
- - Well explained video lessons on the theories and concepts which will help u better understand how to use an Arduino li>
- - Practical test questions and solutions to help you better understand the various concepts in Physics and how they are linked to Arduinos li>
- - The best and efficient methods/tricks used programming Arduinos li> ul>
How to use this course
Once you have viewed the video lecture, you can answer the quiz exercises or if you have any questions that remain unresolved ask the question on our forum. You can also read the pdf notes to better understand the course. Once all notions are well understood, you can test your knowledge through a series of multiple-choice questions and exams.
In this course we are going to explain the following concepts in details
- - Arduino basics and design In this topic, you will be introduced to arduinos, learn the basics and how to use arduinos to control a circuit li>
- - Arduino Programming In this topic, you will learn the basics of the Arduino language program a microcontroller and test it on a real circuit li>
- - Embedded system This topic will give you the general overview of what an embedded system is all about. li>
- - Sensors and actuators In this topic, you will get to understand in detail what sensors and actuators are and what and where it can be applied li>
- - Assignments/lab work There is no need following a course without practice here we are going to do some few examples together and then some personal work which will be controlled in the forum li> ol>
+ Show More